'Over the Rainbow' Collection

We have been getting so many rainbow party requests lately, that we decided we need to add a new collection to our shop! So we've created this new illustration with a rainbow and two sweet, little cloud cupcakes. Its so colorful, it just makes us so happy! The "Over the Rainbow" collection is available as invitations, folded cards {personalized with your child's name}, fill in the blank thank you cards, cupcake flags, gift tags, cake toppers and letter garlands!








Coming this week too...Rainbow monograms! 



The winner of our Sweet Lulu Giveaway is: 

Anonymous said...
Oh my...I love EVERYTHING!!! The stands, the straws, the adorable wooden spoons, the twines, the containers, the bags, just all the beautiful colors!! But if I have to pick one thing right now it's the polka dot balloons. I am actually getting ready to order some of those for my grandson's 1st birthday!!! lesjeff89@yahoo.com 


We will be in touch soon!! 



2 comments:

Bellenza Bistro said...

Such a darling collection! Would certainly brighten up any occasion. :-)

Katie said...

Oh, I love it! So sweet and it just makes me happy :) I love the rainbow border too, so cute!

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips