Fill-in-the-blank Valentine's

Kellie and I both have kindergartners who just love to write, especially their names!  With Valentine's Day right around the corner, we know a lot of little one's have to give out Valentine cards to their classmates. So we designed a fill-in-the-blank Valentine's so that the kiddos can write their own names and the names of their friends. These can be ordered with any of our illustration{we just created samples with our owl love you forever and French macarons in a bell jar illustration}. They of course are hand-glittered and are available in our shop now! Happy heart day!










4 comments:

Bellenza Bistro said...

This is an adorable idea for little ones to personalize their cards!

Capture Our Lives said...

Absolutely lovely!

Noni said...

I LOVE, love your designs! If I ever make it big, you are on my list!

Icing Designs said...

oh my, thank you ALL so very much!!!

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips