H&M Home LOVE

So, we love H&M but unfortunately, {here in the states} we can only shop there storefront right now! But, rumor has it that the retailer will be opening an online shop in the US this summer...hmmm, hope its true! We are kind of giddy over their kitchen collection right now! Oh my, it is so colorful and just plain fun! With milkshake tea towels, pink and turquoise scalloped cake stands, sweet little pink bow towel hooks...kind of makes us feel like kids in a candy store! So, as for now we can just swoon over the collection from across the pond, unless we want to pay international shipping...yikes! Happy Monday!!


5 comments:

Heather said...

So fun!

tastyandtempting said...

Oh great! I love H&M and can't wait for this!

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable! I love H+M so much! :)

roommom27 said...

I love the pink cake plate!

jackie fo said...

I didn't even know they had home stuff! If they go online, I'm in trouble...

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips