1. Fill 2 pipping bags, one with chocolate and one with white chocolate.
2. On a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper, make a small dot with your melted chocolate and simply take a tooth pick and drag from the center outward creating little legs for the spider.
3. Add two little white non-perils for eyes before the chocolate has cooled.
4. To create the spider webs, take your melted white chocolate and make the circles, one inside the other. Then make 3 or 4 lines from the center outward.
5. As you did with the spider legs, take your toothpick and
drag it from the center outward around the circles to create a cobweb look. Don't worry if it does not look perfect, that gives it character.