"Sweet" school supplies

Well, as we all know its back to school time! All of our mini ones start school and we are still getting into the swing of schedules! This was my first time buying school supplies, Kellie is an old pro, as her oldest daughter sweet Annabella just started 6th grade! I have to admit I was a little overwhelmed with all that the girls needed just for kindergarten! We are sure that if you have little ones in school, you  have already stocked up on school supplies but if you have to replenish throughout the year, we have rounded up some of the "sweetest" school supplies around!







13. cupcake paperclips
14. ice cream notebook 
15. donut tape dispenser






6 comments:

Lisa@hooplapalooza said...

I love every single one of these items :)

Richard Majece said...

I know that this source will help you to write dissertation outline. It was useful for me and my college friends

Dim4ksan said...

Well, after a year of active use of edubirdie, I decided to write something about it. I became very attached to it and now I don't see any point in writing anything on my own. What I like the most is that the site has a narrow specialization and does not try to cover everything at once. The authors write confidently and without error. My grades are proof of that. edubirdie reviews can't help but like it) The design is very easy on the eyes and pleasant to use. I even have my favorite author who has made me more than 7 works. Even if it's expensive, it's confident))

Frederick Samuel said...

The more the friends, greater the discount for Take My Classes For Me. So worry less and recommend more. Also, all of those referred friends get a 5 percent discount too. So it's a win win deal for both the sides.

Food said...

Best food services provided by Food. We are the best.

먹튀검증 said...

Eu concordo com todas as ideias que você apresentou em sua postagem. Eles são muito convincentes e certamente funcionarão. Ainda assim, as postagens são muito curtas para iniciantes. 먹튀검증 Você poderia estendê-los um pouco da próxima vez? Obrigado pela postagem.

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips