Happy Birthday Kellie

Today is Kellie's birthday! I want to wish her the "sweetest" birthday yet!I want to share a little bit about who Kellie is with you. She is constantly inspiring and encouraging me in all aspects of my life! She is one of the most selfless, thoughtful, faithful and positive people I have ever met. She is humble, even though her creativity and talent is beyond amazing! She is a phenomenal mother and wife, she inspires me to be better everyday! She in every sense of the word a blessing in my life. When we started Icing together, we had no idea where it would take us. So far it has been such an amazing ride and has only brought us closer together. It is so amazing to be able to do what you love so much everyday but to be able to share it with someone is the best party by far! So happy birthday to my sweet sweet friend! I can not tell you how much I love you and cherish our very special friendship! xoxo

3 comments:

Pâtisserie Paris said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a wonderful day full of fun, friends, food and family!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kellie. I love you. Melissa I love your very heartfelt and sincere wish for Kellie's Birthday. You two are adorable partners.

Mary said...

I hope it was a blessed day for her. Check this https://nerdymates.com/blog/cause-and-effect-essay-topics page later, friend. Don't miss it.

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips