Perfect Shabby Chic Wedding Reception

We absolutely adore Melody of My Sweet and Saucy, you may remember our interview with her here. She is so amazingly talented, everything that her and her team create is pretty much perfection on a pedestal! We are also big fans of Tori Spelling and love her new show with her husband Dean, sTORIbook weddings! When we saw this dessert table that Melody created on the show last week we were literally swooning! This has to be one of the most amazing dessert tables we have seen! First off, the hanging bird cages with cakes and florals in them are so innovative and add such an amazing element of surprise to the table! The beautiful teal blue cakes with the fondant doilies are so sweet! The mason jars with red velvet cake tie with lace and a wooden spoon and the mini cupcakes with vintage fondant flowers are just lovely! And the mini pies with the bride and groom initials, so adorable! All of the desserts were set to make a perfectly shabby chic display! The whole reception was so romantic and whimsical....all we can really say is AMAZING!


















Dessert Table: My Sweet and Saucy
Beautiful Vintage Furniture and Decor: Found Vintage Rentals


Lovely Florals: Heavenly Blooms

4 comments:

Courtney @ Pizzazzerie said...

Downright amazing :) I ADORE My Sweet + Saucy! She's so fab. As are ya'll!

Goosie Girl said...

Simply exquisite! I am a huge fan of hers (and yours)!

KSK said...

LOVE!!! Esp. the caged cakes :)

Pâtisserie Paris said...

I love the cakes in the birdcages! Oh my gosh, so beautiful! And who can resist macarons?! I'm in Montreal right now, and I just bought some macarons that I am going to eat while watching Glee tonight! Yummy!

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips