Peppermint hot chocolate cupcakes!

We LOVE these easy holiday cupcakes! They are reminiscent of a sweet holiday cup of hot chocolate! All we did was make chocolate cupcakes, added a swirl of buttercream frosting, sprinkled some crushed peppermint and mini chocolate chips on top and added a mini candy cane handle! You can even pipe out little chocolate stars for the top if you like...just to add a simple pop of color! We hope you like these as much as we do, they are so much fun to make with the kiddos. They are great to make out of mini cupcakes! Perfect for a holiday party too!





17 comments:

Danyiel said...

So cute and now I want one!

gail said...

they are GORGEOUS!!!!

Ooh La Lollipop said...

This is too cute!!

Unknown said...

omg! So clever! I LOVE IT! thanks for sharing!

hugs! Kim @ Party Frosting!

Denee King said...

I am officially addicted to your blog!!

Happy Hollister's said...

Would love to know your buttercream recipe, they look amazing!

Icing Designs said...

Thank you so much everyone for your sweet comments! Here is the buttercream recipe we use with a DIY instructional!http://icingdesignsonline.blogspot.com/2010/08/italian-meringue-buttercream.html

Bloom said...

Love it!! Can't wait to make them!!

Mama Magna Doodle said...

These are so cute!! Look for them on www.cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com in a little bit.

Pâtisserie Paris said...

Yummm..hot chocolate and cupcakes...what a tasty combination!

jeanne said...

I love this! I'm thinking of adding some filling to this, maybe a chocolate peppermint ganache...for a bake sale at my church. Thanks!

Charlotte said...

What a cute idea! I can't wait to make some :)

Amy @ Blowout Party said...

These are adorable! So creative.

Anonymous said...

where did you find the cupcake white liners like that?

Icing Designs said...

We actually found those cupcake liners at JoAnne Fabrics :)

Debbie said...

Debbie--Party Patisserie

These cupcakes are so very cute! I think I'll make them. Nice job!

Richard Majece said...

I used to cook a lot in college. But I had to write my response paper and only advices from
https://essaydragon.com/blog/response-paper-writing helped me not to waste my time.

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips