09 April 2013

Party Palette Picks

We are introducing another new column today called, 'Party Palette Picks'. When we are planning a party, {after we come up with a theme} the first decision we make is what the color palette will be. It is, perhaps the most important detail in getting your party planning started! After you choose your colors, every thing else can fall easily into place....well sometimes! We love metallics and the way that they add a 'touch of sparkle' to any color palette. Today we are seriously crushing on this gorgeous palette {and photo} of shimmering gold with burnt orange, fuchsia and blush pink! These colors are vibrant and beautiful and the gold adds the perfect amount of glam! Party Palette inspiration can be found anywhere, but today these gorgeous florals and gold sequin table cloth are our perfect pick!


Photography: Jose Villa ♥ Floral Design: Primary Petals ♥ Full Feature: Style Me Pretty

16 comments:


  1. Thanks for the info I will try to figure it out for more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for creating such high-quality content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the detailed explanations and useful examples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post. The insights shared here are very relevant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work. Everything was explained clearly and simply.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your knowledge so generously.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was a highly informative and engaging article.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice post. I have read it! It’s very informational and helpful blog post,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your website is very nice, The article is very enlightening. Keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful content, I am glad that you just shared this useful info with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very impressed with your writing I couldn’t think of this, but it’s amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wanted to say Appreciate providing these details, you're doing a great job

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cheers! Thanks a lot for sharing this post. I love this post so much

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this is one of the most important pieces of information for me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm shocked that I found this information so easily. magnificent blog you have

    ReplyDelete